HPA GRANDAIR ATLANTITANIUM Pliers
The new HPA GrandAir ATLANTITANIUM pliers leaves no room for compromise.
The finest materials and exceptional workmanship rank it among the most high-end fishing pliers.
Titanium and Tungten Carbide
Exceptional manufacture in forged titanium then CNC machined with very strict tolerances: no play, perfect adjustment of the two jaws and cutting tools (tungsten carbide jaws allow efficient cutting of large diameter monofilaments or stainless steel cables).
Titanium is the most premium material available for making fishing tools.
- Titanium is 40% lighter than steel. The pliers weighs only 117 grams.
- Titanium has exceptional corrosion resistance, even in a marine environment.
- Titanium is more rigid than aluminum, so there is no need to add a steel nozzle.
Tungsten Carbide cutting Inserts
Extremely hard, tungsten carbide is used, among other things, for making tools subject to high stress (high speed metal machining, etc.).
- Tungsten carbide tools have a much longer life than hardened steel tools.
- The inserts of the pliers can be changed.
- The pliers are delivered with a set of spare inserts.
The pliers come with:
- a leather sheath
- a sheath made of synthetic materials
- an extendable cord
- a set of spare inserts
Weight: 117 grs
Length: 165 mm